You can setup your support team in three ways :
1. Search and add users :
You can search and add users by name or email as shown in the screenshot below
2. Add all users from domain:
You can use this option if you want to add all the WordPress users who have the similar domain name.
3. Add all WordPress users :
Using this option you can import all the WordPress users into Staff, in a single click.
You can give roles to all these new staff members. The Helpdesk roles are somewhat similar to WordPress roles. (Refer 10. Staff and Roles for details)
- Admin – Can manage all tickets and Helpdesk settings.
- Editor – Can manage all the tickets. No access to settings.
- Author – Can manage only the tickets assigned to them. No access to settings.